Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Right Here Waiting.

Not so long ago, erm wait. Okay. Very long long time ago, hee. Hurm.

Currently I'm listening to "Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting" and suddenly I remembered there was one time, was chatting with my Richard Marx Malaysia. Yes, I have my own version of Richard Marx, and he's Malaysian. Dunno whether his voice is as good as the real Richard Marx or not. LoL! :P Why I called him my Malaysian Richard Marx if I never hear he himself sing that song to me? Easy! That's because we used to chat and "sing". And I mean sing here is, we typed lyrics, phrase by phrase and the song we "sang" was "Right Here Waiting". There's also another song by Air Supply but the one I remember the most is "R H W". Such good old days eyh lad? ;) I dunno whether you remember this or not, ouh well, so I'm dedicating this song, again to you cuz I will be right here waiting for you. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment