Sunday, April 12, 2009

listen.

listen.

listen to me. listen to my heart. listen to my crying heart. stop whatever u’re doing. stop whatever u’re thinking. JUST STOP! dun u know it hurts? yes. it HURTS. it really HURTS!. ure not only hurting me. but others as well including urself. and especially THAT person. we are who we are claim to be. dun judge us if u dun even know. dun judge us by wut people think about us. dun judge us by wut u hear. if u dun wanna listen to wut i say, then dun judge. DUN EVER JUDGE!

u claim u trust me. but trusting me by not even showing it? how bullshit is that?

they claim they wanna protect u n keep u safe. by even making u go crazier over it n change the way how u look at me?

a little disappointed. but u know. life goes on. =)

im still gonna put a smile on my face no matter wut. no matter how it hurts. =)

and thx to this little incident, i promise i will try my best not no hurt my sunshine who always, always ALWAYS brightens up my day after a stormy night. <3 *thx for being the most understanding creature on earth*

p/s- Happy Bday Olin! i know u dun know me, but happy birthday dear.

music note While writing this, I was listening to "Halo" by Beyonce

No comments:

Post a Comment