Friday, March 27, 2009

sunset.

sunset.

i was in melancholic mood today. 4fd9f2d3 cant get out of my bed. basically i cant do anything except lying bed on my bed the whole entire time, sleeping. i even skipped my classes for no reason. wait till my mother hears this. >.<’’  so when it was around 5pm. then only i have the urge to wake up and pack my things and go home.

so when i was driving back home alone, i was accompanied by this very beautiful sunset throughout my entire journey. okay not entirely. but yeah. i departed from my hostel around 6.30pm and the sunset was utterly looking beautiful at exact 7pm. dang, i wish i had a picture of it. but unfortunately there were so many cars on the road. and not to mention they were waaaaaay crazy drivers. so i cant basically stopped my car and take a picture of it. plus, the LORRIES!!! haha. get the picture? i hope so.

reach my beloved home town at exact 7.45 pm. on my way home, i decided to celebrate my beloved auntie's bday. so i stop by at the nearest Secret Recipe and grab a slice of Caramel Cream Cheese. yummy! 6f428754

IMG_1863

this is my beloved aunty Nora. i called her “Nyanya”

and take a look at this cutie!

IMG_1872

at first i thought? who is this new kid? and the worst thing was, who is this BOY? OMG! d582d79f so sorry my dear. it was actually a “she” and not “he”. maybe the color of her shirt deceived me! haha! this my friend, is my niece. i wish. she is my baby cousin and her name is Maisarah Aminah. indeed, a classic name for her.

arrived at my house around 9.30pm. mama was shocked wif my new baby, Miz Rebelicious the 450D Canon Camera. haha! and as usual, few new bags that i did not recognize before are looking pretty at the living room. this time round, Fendi bag is in the family yet with another new Coach bags. 7f5341cc

alrighty folks. need to sleep now. kinda excited and nervous for my full body check-up tomorrow morning. hehe! and for those who are having their test tomorrow. gd luck and all the best! :D

music note While writing this, I was listening to "Only Holding On" by Eyes Set To Kill

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment