Thursday, March 19, 2009

someday we’ll know.

someday we’ll know.

ouh how i miss all of u so much. the tears we shed. the not-so-funny-things we laughed at. the argues we had. the long conversation over the telephone during the night until mama fainted when she saw the bills. ouh how i missed it all~

the cakes we baked, over-baked. the cookies we made. the celebrations we celebrated. i miss each and every single bit of it.

but why?

why are we growing apart ?

why are we so distant ?

why are we so far ? 

why aren’t u here with me ?

sigh~

where were u when i was alone ?

where were u when im lonely ?

where were u when i need ur hug ?  

where were u when i need ur shoulder ?

okay. that was very selfish of me.

where was i when ure alone ?

where was i when ure lonely ? 

where was i when u need my hug ? 

where was i when u need my shoulder ?

sigh~

i dunno. im clueless to be exact. so many questions, yet so little time to answer.

but.

maybe someday i’ll know.

maybe someday u’ll know.

maybe someday we’ll know. 

definitely.

 

but i forgot!

there always is a rainbow after a storm.

and i’ve found my rainbow ;)

even though u freaked out a lil bit when i called u  ;P

thx for letting me let it out to u.

thx for the patience.

thx for the time.

thx for just being there.

thx mr.rainbow! u light up my day after a stormy night.

like they say,

everything happens for a reason right?

but i need no reason for u to happen.

muahxx <3

:)

Tribute to ASLARIDS.

ouh, of course my dearest Nur Lina Radzi, u made a huge influence on me, just to make me who i am today. love u to bits <3

music note While writing this, I was listening to "Someday We'll Know" by Mandy Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment