Wednesday, March 11, 2009

desire.

desire.

my beloved mama just bought me my 3rd Coach bag. Coach Legacy Stripe Tote

its called Coach Legacy Stripe Tote. 4e5dd44ashe bought it thru her online friend at a bargain price, RM1200 which is slightly cheaper cuz some people still sell it at RM1400 and above and i just simply love love LOVE this bag. 6f428754 its colorful, fresh and funky. well my brothers also got their Coach swing pack too.

Izzat got

 Coach Swing Pack Tattersal

while, Haikal got

 Coach Swing Pack Brown

and both cost RM450 each.

well, the reason i post this is not cuz i want to brag about the price or wuteva. its just a motivation for me to repay wut my mom has done to me, her sacrifices to us, all her 3 beloved children. we love u mama!! but we will love u more if u give us more! 07baa27ahaha! just kidding! i love u mama! always!4e5dd44a4e5dd44a

miss u mama 1b38f9e2

music note While writing this, I was listening to "Mama" by Spice Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment