Monday, March 9, 2009

wonderfool days.

wonderfool days.

last friday, my day was running smoothly as i planned, which i’m supposed to skipped my work due to a disease called lazy.3ca8b998 went to Dataran Pahlawan with Mimi and Ira to get new shirts for tomorrow’s gig. i bought a shirt from DC Super Heroes retail outlet which has a printed villain character from the latest Dark Knight movie and also my hero, The Joker. bought this shirt as a tribute to Heath Ledger, RIP and that shirt cost me RM89.90. onion14 its quite expensive for me cuz its only an ordinary black, short sleeve t-shirt with a printed picture on it. but its also unique cuz it can be worn inside-out and has 2 different designs on a single T-shirt. but the part that i love the most is the printed famous saying of his “Why so serious?” onion02

then we followed Ira to retrieve her phone from the Sony Ericson centre. after that, went to F.O.S to buy Mimi’s shirt. i was overwhelmed when Ira showed me a 3/4 hooded knitted top. its so cute and i decided to get for myself a black color since Ira wanted the pink one. unfortunately, since Ira is so skinny like a stick (sorry Ira) onion40 the top didnt fit her although she tried the S size. bought mine for RM25. and i decided straight away to wear that black, starry 3/4 hooded knitted top since the current shirt im wearing was making me feel a little bit uncomfortable.

time flies when we were there and it was already 8.30pm. we rushed back cuz Mimi and i needed to be at Proclaim My Victory (PMV) jamming session and need to get Sarah, Wan’s bass back at our hostel. as usual i drove like a maniac. onion49nothing much there except making my ear deaf-er. onion55

went back to hostel after dinner with the PMVs and their “crew”. najat called and as usual, he make me lost my patience and i slammed my NOKIA N81 8G to the floor and the LCD crashed. onion01i became more mad than before since all my contacts are there and i sort of cant live without it. but ouh well, what's done definitely cannot be undone. and now i have to face the fact that im phoneless although i have my very antique SAMSUNG phone which practically cant do anything cuz it keeps turning off by itself. onion30

and i decided to go out wif Qila along with Lan, Reza and Fifi to release my tension. 1875cee9we went out and we spend most of our time chit-chatting at Subaidah, a mamak stall at Bandar Hilir. its a good way to release tension really. since im phoneless, no more calls from him but unfortunately he managed to get to me thru Lan. bummer! 7f5341cc reached hostel around 6am i guess. not really aware of the time. too sleepy b210e58c went upstairs and straight away find my comfy bed af48944b 

the next morning, i got statistic class that i have to attend to but as usual, due to lack of sleep, yet again my lazy disease strikes me cuz i was half awake when Rasyiqah woke me up. 70bff581 so i continued my beauty sleep till 2pm. once i woke up, Mimi was ready for the gig but i asked her to take my car if she wants it and i’ll follow her later since i have to show Lan the way to the gig.

Here is some of the pictures taken during the gig. and to be honest i was sweating like a pig inside there cuz the studio is damn hot. 64caf316

Everybody is waiting patiently for PMV. Moshers sing along with PMV.Moshers sing along 2 xD Now the moshers are moshing! Anep moshing =D Moshers moshing! The PMV and their crew xD Spot me xD

 

the gig ended roughly around 10pm and after took some precious and memorable pictures with those who attend the gig. we went to D’Santai right after that to get our dinner. its was really an enjoyable moment cuz we spend most of our time karaoke-ing since the stall turn on its karaoke set complete with big screen projector and lyrics on every song but sadly there's no microphone onion49 

i miss going to the cinema, so i straight away called Qila and asked her to join me and Lan to go to GSC Dataran Pahlawan. after picked Qila and Reza, we head straight to Bandar Hilir. we were lucky enough to catch Marley and Me cuz by the time we arrived there, the movie was just started. lucky us onion06

the ending for the movie was bloody sad and i cried till my eyes turn bloody red. onion30 seriously! it was a really touching and deep movie and how an animal can really change your life. *okay, still wanna cry till now* its amazing how precious and beautiful is the relationship between a pet and its owner. no matter how naughty or troublesome the pet is, the owner would still love them. just like my dearest “poyo”. right poyo? onion29 

poyo the "shy shy cat" poyo sleeping 

i miss u poyo <3

ouh not forget to mention, Marley! :D

 Marley_and_Me_3-1

then from Bandar Hilir, Lan drove us all till Pantai Puteri. hurm. fresh beach air. miss that too. went shisha for a bit till i almost knocked myself out by just a few puff. then reach hostel around 6am. “home sweet home”

music note While writing this, I was listening to "Reach" by Eyes Set To Kill

No comments:

Post a Comment