Tuesday, March 17, 2009

impressed.

impressed.

ouh how i am so impressed wif a 14 years old boy named Ruzain came to my store earlier on and asked me a few questions about “what’s hot and what’s not” on fashion. af48944bokay. exaggerate abit. he just asked me about “Batik” design since he’s trying to sell his design that mostly are heavy on Batik. all the best kiddo! d5f02ecd

nothing much. work as usual. mama called to show how frustrated she was cuz she’s still undecided where should izzat further his studies after this. poor mama. c8908497

closed my shop around 9.45pm after i alter the punch card clock. 07baa27a

went for my badminton training. had a blast there. teamed up wif Lan against Qila and Aceng. we won after 3 sets of friendly game! woot!  3ca8b998

hee. it was awesomely fun. LOL! xD . cuz most of the time Lan and i were shouting, screaming and jumping like a monkey who just escaped from the zoo. 70bff581

went to Sharrinah as usual, grab Roti Bom as my supper and drank 2 glasses of milo and now IM FULL & BLOATED 8f337f1coff to bed now. nitey nite <3

music note While writing this, I was listening to "Violent Kiss" by Eyes Set To Kill

No comments:

Post a Comment