Monday, July 6, 2009

lost.

lost.

i lost my freaking damn hostel keys! ARGH! bloody! its not the keys that im worried about. its my Coach keychain that has the same design as my precious colourful Coach handbag!! awwwwwwwwwwww!

onion30   onion01   onion09   onion56   onion30

 

p/s – haha! miss speaking japanese. but luckily today i got a new friend to speak wif! wheeeeeeee~ xD and his name is haliq-kun! ;) lets speak japanese people!  onion13

p/p/s – done hair treatment which cost me rm80. OMG. how am i gonna survive? onion33 mama dun want to reimburse. die! onion41 and now i look like a wanna-be chinese girl. haha! onion50

p/p/p/s – nightmare has started OFFICIALLY~ onion14

 

 

music note While writing this, I was listening to "A Public Affair" by Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment