Saturday, July 11, 2009

mcd.

mcd.

yeah~

wut a pleasant morning to kick off my day! onion40

im wide awake since 3 am this morning. cuz for some reason i cant go to sleep anymore *which is super weird!* onion07 sigh~ 1b38f9e2

watched few anime series such as Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (Episode 14), Clannad, Detective Academy Q. haha! awesome. the video quality was superb and non-lagging and was super-smooth. DAMN! i really miss animax. onion30 but the internet was waaaay better cuz i can pick which anime i want to watch. feel so excited cuz rarely for me to watch something super-smooth as last night wif my crappy broadband connection.

without realizing it, its already 7.40am. my stomach was growling cuz i didnt eat anything since yesterday. haha! and my mind immediately think of McD! yeah~ breakfast at McD! been craving for it for the past 2 months ++.

bought 1 set of Sausage McMuffin wif Egg plus hot milo! yummy! and drove to the lake nearby. haha! heaven! the environment was peaceful, muffin on my right hand and hot milo on my left hand. wut can i say more? haha! *gile gelojoh. tipu je la! =P*

saw some guys fishing at the corner of my left eye. bet the guys mesti ckp “apela budak pompuan tuh makan mcd kat tasik sorang2”. haha! dun care la. as long im happy its more than enuf. wheeeeeeeeee! 3ca8b998

ouh well, da kenyang, suke hati. 8f337f1c JOM TIDO! ngantuk da datang! yeay! nitey nite! *tgk jam suda pukol 8.30am*  07baa27a

music note While writing this, I was listening to "Good Girls Gone Bad" by Cobra Starship

 

No comments:

Post a Comment