Saturday, August 8, 2009

fever and H1N1.

fever and H1N1.

down wif fever, my temperature was abit bleah. from 38.2 increased to 40 and now decreased to 39.

just took my medicines, and now off to bed. onion03  cuz i feel my head is spinning round and round. n not to mention it feels abit heavy. *very painful! onion30 *

ouh plus, im at my aunt’s place and my aunty is my personal nurse. haha! *syok wor, ade org jage, constantly check my temperature and letakkan kaen basah kat dahi =D*

my lil nieces and nephew just got back from clinic since they didnt stop coughing *according to my aunt before she left the house earlier this morning*

BREAKING NEWS

my cousin, Hadee positive Influenza A H1N1. i just hope everything is okay there. that includes my uncle, my aunty, my cousin deeba, their maid, satuni and pakcik saini and especially my 80++ years old grandma. very shocking news indeed! wuts more sad is that when my aunt told me that grandma cant stop crying and plus she is willing to get infected by the Influenza A as well. such love =’( sigh~

*Ya Allah, lindungilah umatmu sekelian*  =(

 

p/s – yeah, i missed u terribly  too

p/p/s – happy 21st bday RayZ. love u lots! xoxo  <3

p/p/p/s – people! do take care of urself okay? dun forget to wear mask no matter how uncomfortable it is. take multivitamin to boost immune system, increased fluid intake and the most important, STAY AT HOME! and avoid crowded place. =D

 

music note While writing this, I was listening to "Issues" by The Saturdays

 

No comments:

Post a Comment