Monday, August 3, 2009

sweet dreams.

sweet dreams.

okay now i really feel like to mess wif Beyonce’s latest hit called Sweet Dreams. =)

 

baby, ure a sweet dreams or a beautiful nightmare. either way i, just wanna wake up from u.

baby, ure a sweet dreams or a beautiful nightmare. either way i, don’t wanna wake up from u.

baby, ure definitely a sweet dreams and a beautiful nightmare and therefore i really need to wake up from u.

baby, every night i rush to my bed, wif hopes that maybe i’ll get a chance to see u, but,

baby, ure just a dream, u’ll disappear when i finally open my eyes *wide*.

baby, i used to tell u i believe in fairytale, but im lost in my own fairytale.

i need somebody to pinch me, cuz ur love is too good to be true.

but,

its my guilty pleasure baby, cuz i ain’t going no where. ;)

 

p/s – maybe tonight, i’ll sleep wif my eyes open. =)

music note While writing this, I was listening to "Sweet Dreams" by Beyonce

No comments:

Post a Comment