Friday, August 7, 2009

special thanks to people of Hospital Melaka.

special thanks to people of Hospital Melaka.

i would like to express my greatest gratitude to the following people for helping me today! ;)

1. Tuan Haji Aris from Hospital Melaka

2. Tuan Haji Idris from Hospital Melaka

3. Dr. Ahmad from Pantai Medical Centre

dear sir, thank you for ur superb hospitality and for making my way alot easier and faster for me. =D

*nieh kes jump queue td kat hospital, jgn jeles ye cuz i jumped over 50++ pesakit yg datang nak check H1N1*

Alhamdulillah, its a just a normal fever, and my temperature was 38.2, not that high but i got a feeling that my temperature is slowly increasing now. =(

ouh, of course my beloved Daddy! if it wasnt ur help, i wouldnt get this kind of treat! *hugs and kiss baba! ;)*

and last but not least, dear friend of mine, Miz Mimiy. *mimiy, thanks for teman lil yg berjalan slow mengalahkan siput and drive ye, lil belanje u one day =D*

p/s – okay. time to rest. away~~~ im evacuating this bloody building. off i go~!  =D

p/p/s – mama, lil muntah td. =( aduhai, malas nak check lg. =.=’’ *wut a waste of good foods. >.<’’*

p/p/p/s – ini lah dunia =)

music note While writing this, I was listening to "Evacuate The Dancefloor" by Cascada

 

No comments:

Post a Comment