Thursday, August 13, 2009

my fave quote collection. #1

my fave quote collection. #1.

I LOVE QUOTES! yes! i super duper love them. they are magic words that inspires. and i love being inspired. basically, quotes are my favorite companion mostly when im down and sad. and additional to that, they taught me how to appreciate life more and treasure every moment. so, i just wanna share some wif u guys here. ;)

1. “ There is no better time than right now to be happy. Happiness is a journey, not a destination. So, work like you don’t need money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no one’s watching.”  ~ David Tong, Laughter the Best Malaysian

2. “ In our daily lives, we must see that it is not happiness makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy. “   ~ Anonymous

3. “ Nobody really cares if you are miserable; so you might as well be happy! ”   ~ Anonymous

4. “ People will always talk about you, especially when they envy you and the life you live. Let them. You affected their lives. They didn’t affect yours. ”   ~ Anonymous

5. “ A cheerful heart is a good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. ”   ~ Proverbs 17:22

6. “ Forgiveness is giving up my right to hate you for hurting me. ”   ~ Anonymous

7. “ Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times, you grow. Be thankful for your mistakes. They taught you a very valuable lessons.    ~ David Tong, He Who Laughs, Lasts!

8.  “ Smile is a curve that sets everything straight. ”   ~ Anonymous

well, i guess that’s it for now. hope this will cheer u guys up like they did to me. more to come. =)  toodles~

p/s – thx love for the book. <3

music note While writing this, I was listening to "Love Drunk" by Boys Like Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment